10/25/10

Im going in for the kill

Knitted/Cheap Monday  Shoes/Skopunkten   Leggings/Only

 
Acually this pictures was taken after the gym today so don't mind the hair and makeup being all over the place! 
And as the blogger as i am i offcourse are sitting outside pretending like i don't see people snapping photos of me!

Monday is always painful when i have been enjoying my weekend a little to much, so haven't been so much time for blogging..
But i really don't think you guys woud like to see me playing football while wanting to just collapse anyways, so maybe it was for the best..?

Hope you guys had a better monday then i had.. Mine was terrible.. Did i mencion my keys got stolen?..

Need some love...

18 comments:

  1. You look amazing also after the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!! Love the shoes.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely , I was so tempted to buy that cheap monday knit
    that was before I went and spent all my money :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the knitt !!
    Fantastic pictures!
    Abriefstoryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek I thought my day was bad, I hope your keys turn up safely!

    Great outfit, very cute boots ^_^

    Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, Blah Blah Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great without make- up, seriously!
    now we can see your beautiful sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the messy blonde hair, natural make-up and a slouchy knit sweater! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is so cool!!! And you look great, would love to look like you straight after the gym... I always look like a real mess!!! :D

    I'm so sorry for the keys... :(

    xxxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, the pics are lovely! I doesn't hurt to be natural from time to time right?

    Have fun girl, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow where are you. urban jungle looks great & so do you

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shots! lovely knits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty jumper love these pics super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are one stylish girl !!
    not only that, but youd make a great model too ! you pose very well :)

    thanks for dropping by !
    www.GlistersAndBlisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great girl! And the sweater is amazing as well!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the hair a little messy. It gives you a cool, laid-back edge.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Did you know that dolphins don't breath automaticly like us humans, but they choose to breath?
So they can if they are unhappy choose with consciousness to not take that last breath.